WUHAN SK-EILY Technology Co., Ltd. introduces the most professional Q Switched laser machine because we are the first manufacturer in China to produce this kind of machine, you will get a very competitive price.
1. What is a picosecond laser?
Picosecond is the first of a new generation of aesthetic lasers that not only rely on heat to burn or melt unwanted tattoo inks or melanin, which can cause dark spots on the skin.
Instead, Picosecond engineers use cutting-edge physical and medical science to help practitioners treat patients in new ways. Picosecond does not accumulate heat, but so rapidly (one-thousandth of a second) provides energy that causes tiny particles of pigment and tattoo ink to vibrate and break without burning surrounding tissue. Less heat means less tissue damage and discomfort.
Even more impressive is that Picosecond’s revolutionary technology is designed to take advantage of the body’s natural healing process to restore younger skin than ever before. Using proprietary Focus lens technology, Picosecond effectively converts laser energy into gentle pressure waves, activates cellular signals, the body’s natural communication process and one of the most exciting medical discoveries in recent history.
2. What are the functions of the Q Switched ND YAG Laser Machine?
Exogenous pigment removal: eyeliner, lip line, tattoo removal;
Endogenous pigment removal: birthmarks, age spots, sunspots, freckles, Natas of Ota and Ito;
Skin Care: Firms the skin, removes fine lines, resists wrinkles, and removes stretch marks.
3. What is the difference between picosecond laser and nanosecond technology?
Traditional nanosecond lasers rely primarily on photothermal action to provide heat to pigments and surrounding tissues. Picosecond uses PressureWave technology to smash target ink into tiny particles that are easily removed by the body.
4. What are the unique advantages:
1. You can remove undesirable skin pigments to increase the brightness of your skin;
2. Use less energy to reduce damage to the surrounding tissue for better therapeutic results;
3. Use more advanced techniques during shorter operating hours to give the skin a better cosmetic effect.